Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be good at 4pm Adrian Durham is believed to be steaming over camel gob pulling out of the England squad and is ready to call him a ''bottler'' which is correct anyway but the last footballer he called a bottler was Jamie Carragher and he phoned Durham up live on air
Hope Ferdinand does Durham will tear strips off him and Ferguson

blue underpants said:
This will be good at 4pm Adrian Durham is believed to be steaming over camel gob pulling out of the England squad and is ready to call him a ''bottler'' which is correct anyway but the last footballer he called a bottler was Jamie Carragher and he phoned Durham up live on air
Hope Ferdinand does Durham will tear strips off him and Ferguson

hgahaha i hope he does and i was just thinking the same thing XD

THISGONBGUD.gif

Just put it on - COME ON DURHAM.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:23 pm --<br /><br />Haha......they've just mentioned that Irani is backing Ferdinand because of his contract with MUTV!

Durham and Gough laying into the whole rotten stinking affair and giving it the Govan piss can big style<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:44 pm --<br /><br />
AntiUnited said:
malg said:
'He's mugged us all of..........he's bottled it, and it's a disgrace'.........Durham will get the sack if he's not careful.

na man hes said far worse about arsenal :P
Classic Durham.
Rio be a man and stand up to Ferguson
The swamp will be onto talksport right now

Stan Collymore‏@StanCollymore
Do I blame Rio if it's retaliation? Not really. Roy s### on him over Terry. We'll debate this shambles at 7. @talkSPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.