Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
sergiokun said:
Gutted if we lose Yaya but we will move on

can this season get much worse?

we're one battering at wembley away from me drowning myself in bleach.

ban-mcfc said:
sergiokun said:

Really, I'm enjoying it. 2nd in the league and another trip to Wembley...

vincent said:
ban-mcfc said:
sergiokun said:

Really, I'm enjoying it. 2nd in the league and another trip to Wembley...

that was tongue in cheek pal.

although it has been a major let down considering the end of last season.

alan-ball.jpg

karen7 said:
AntiUnited said:
basically Alan Brazil this morning about yaya and his contract negotiations...[/quote said:
what did he say?

they say he is definately going

I was listening at 6-20 this morning and basically brazil was replying to the suns knee jerk headline making readers think that yaya had made an off the cuff request to city to sort his new contract out by this weekend, Brazil just said that negotiations have been going on for 6 months and prob would not blame city if they are seriously thinking about a new contract on the basis of his wage demands, his form.this season and how we lose him for 6 weeks from January, I agree though would prefer to keep him as even when he is bad he is still better than the others in that position, so no Brazil was not dissing city in any way...

stonie said:
karen7 said:
AntiUnited said:
basically Alan Brazil this morning about yaya and his contract negotiations...[/quote said:
what did he say?

they say he is definately going

I was listening at 6-20 this morning and basically brazil was replying to the suns knee jerk headline making readers think that yaya had made an off the cuff request to city to sort his new contract out by this weekend, Brazil just said that negotiations have been going on for 6 months and prob would not blame city if they are seriously thinking about a new contract on the basis of his wage demands, his form.this season and how we lose him for 6 weeks from January, I agree though would prefer to keep him as even when he is bad he is still better than the others in that position, so no Brazil was not dissing city in any way...

But we won't be losing him next season; ACoN was only held again this season, so that in future, it will take place in odd-numbered years - 2013, 2015, etc - so as not to be in the same year as the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.