Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue underpants said:
tusker said:
Durham is including that rag twat Irani, in his "heads gone feature", I hope he gives him the kicking he deserves. How someone with such partisan views is allowed on a national sport station baffles me. How he gets a job at all equally baffles me, Irani reads like a six year old, errr , arrr, huff, total dumbass.
Exactly, you should read the Ronnie Irani talking out of his **** thread on the general football forum, its hilarious and updated everyday
Durham said:

"Irani showing he's in touch with the common man. "Rio's on the plane, you go up the stairs and turn left"; yeah, brilliant Ronnie!"

RIIAC

strongbowholic said:
blue underpants said:
tusker said:
Durham is including that rag twat Irani, in his "heads gone feature", I hope he gives him the kicking he deserves. How someone with such partisan views is allowed on a national sport station baffles me. How he gets a job at all equally baffles me, Irani reads like a six year old, errr , arrr, huff, total dumbass.
Exactly, you should read the Ronnie Irani talking out of his **** thread on the general football forum, its hilarious and updated everyday
Durham said:

"Irani showing he's in touch with the common man. "Rio's on the plane, you go up the stairs and turn left"; yeah, brilliant Ronnie!"

RIIAC

woudlnt you end up in the cockpit if you did that

karen7 said:
strongbowholic said:
blue underpants said:
Durham said:

RIIAC

Not necessarily

karen7 said:
strongbowholic said:
blue underpants said:
Durham said:

RIIAC

Weo has his own special Cockpit ;-)

Right in Irani's Ar5e

Fuck off Kevin Davies you money grabbing prick! hard to motivate youself on 30 grand a week, try working 12 hour shifts, try being on the front line, fucking wanker.

karen7 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Fuck off Kevin Davies you money grabbing prick! hard to motivate youself on 30 grand a week, try working 12 hour shifts, try being on the front line, fucking wanker.

what did he say?

He was supposed to be on talking about the England game but he told Durham he's not going to be offered a new contract and it's his 36th birthday, apparently when his contract ends he will be 5 days short of getting a testimonial and he wants to go out on loan as he doesn't think he'll be motivated enough to the Bolton cause.

Kun Aguero said:
karen7 said:
Kun Aguero said:

what did he say?

He was supposed to be on talking about the England game but he told Durham he's not going to be offered a new contract and it's his 36th birthday, apparently when his contract ends he will be 5 days short of getting a testimonial and he wants to go out on loan as he doesn't think he'll be motivated enough to the Bolton cause.

thanks for info. footballers live on another planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.