Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
karen7 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Fuck off Kevin Davies you money grabbing prick! hard to motivate youself on 30 grand a week, try working 12 hour shifts, try being on the front line, fucking wanker.

what did he say?

He was supposed to be on talking about the England game but he told Durham he's not going to be offered a new contract and it's his 36th birthday, apparently when his contract ends he will be 5 days short of getting a testimonial and he wants to go out on loan as he doesn't think he'll be motivated enough to the Bolton cause.

Is he any different to average players on high wages

Kun Aguero said:
Fuck off Kevin Davies you money grabbing prick! hard to motivate youself on 30 grand a week, try working 12 hour shifts, try being on the front line, fucking wanker.

I think this is very harsh. Comparing wages is pointless. The club are treating him shabbily regarding the testamonial, he showed his loyalty when others didn't and they tell him he is 5 days short. If that happened to one of ours we would be up in arms. I think the Bolton fans are the best to judge and from what I am listening to they are outraged.

do people on 30 grand a week need deserve a testamonial i dont think so

ped said:
Don't proceeds usually go to charity these days?

ped said:

It was mentioned that the money would have gone to his charity and the impression I got was the Bolton fans felt it was a fitting way to thank him and say goodbye. Something I think we would want for some of our players if the situation occured. Would you be so cynical if it was Vinny or Zabba in the same situation.

kalouk said:
Kun Aguero said:

I think this is very harsh. Comparing wages is pointless. The club are treating him shabbily regarding the testamonial, he showed his loyalty when others didn't and they tell him he is 5 days short. If that happened to one of ours we would be up in arms. I think the Bolton fans are the best to judge and from what I am listening to they are outraged.

"ped" summoned up my feelings above.

kalouk said:
ped said:

It was mentioned that the money would have gone to his charity and the impression I got was the Bolton fans felt it was a fitting way to thank him and say goodbye. Something I think we would want for some of our players if the situation occured. Would you be so cynical if it was Vinny or Zabba in the same situation.
I agree
And as durham was saying he does endless work in the community
It does seem bolton have shit on him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.