Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
kalouk said:
Kun Aguero said:
Fuck off Kevin Davies you money grabbing prick! hard to motivate youself on 30 grand a week, try working 12 hour shifts, try being on the front line, fucking wanker.

I think this is very harsh. Comparing wages is pointless. The club are treating him shabbily regarding the testamonial, he showed his loyalty when others didn't and they tell him he is 5 days short. If that happened to one of ours we would be up in arms. I think the Bolton fans are the best to judge and from what I am listening to they are outraged.

"ped" summoned up my feelings above.[/quote

Your main gripe seems to be the money so If he isn't getting the money and it is going to charity, don't you think he deserves better than you're 5 days short for a testimonial. When the player and the fans want it.

What about Steve Harper at Newcastle? 20 years at the club and he's being let go with no coaching role (despite badges), no testimonial, no nothing, just a handshake.

I listened this morning for the first time in a long time as I was a passenger in a colleagues car who had it on.
Brazil had a co-commentator with him named Brian Moore (I think). He was knowledgable, articulate, sensible and interesting. The contrast to Irani stands out a the proverbial country mile! The management of the station must see and realise this also - surely!

Interestingly they also have this little story on their webiste:

Did Manchester City Overreact To E-Cigarette User? Read more at

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/off-the-bench/130326/did-manchester-city-overreact-e-cigarette-user-194429#BcqiEmv3vcp4cOJx.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... cp4cOJx.99</a>

Me thinks they could have only got that from this place - so they do observe and take note...

johnny on the spot said:
The whining fuck.
Sounded close to tears. Had to laugh when Gough reckoned Davies probably wouldn't be a millionaire. Close to 10 years playing in the Premier league and not a millionaire, he must have a really bad agent.

The press pass are about to discuss Mancini and Citys ''problems'' whatever they might be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.