Talksport

I got bollocked on here the other day for using the, apparently, out moded term 'Charlie.'
Please use the more acceptable 'White,' 'Beak', or 'Snow.' ;)
And yes, Saunders sounds does indeed sound as though he's shoved a spadeful up his bugle.
Why is Charlie outmoded and how can it possibly cause offence to anyone? Must be a wind-up.

Not listened to it for a good 6 months and put it on Sunday evening on way home from dropping my daughter off. It lasted 2 minutes. UTTER SHITE !
You're in good company. I can't imagine any serious professional listening to such wise words as from fat Sam's mouth describing City's style of play as "rubbish" with Brazil muttering in agreement. Apparently City are only successful at it as they are the best at it. What a stunning revelation that is. Then up pipes Saunders, who must be the biggest tool the station has ever employed, and who is convinced that City can be beaten by any team that presses our defenders as they work the ball forward from defence to attack. Now as I say, there can't be any serious professionals who listen to this tripe. There are 19 managers who are trying to get one over on Pep and all are equally baffled as to how this can be achieved when all they have to do is to listen to these buffoons and it's problem solved.

You're in good company. I can't imagine any serious professional listening to such wise words as from fat Sam's mouth describing City's style of play as "rubbish" with Brazil muttering in agreement. Apparently City are only successful at it as they are the best at it. What a stunning revelation that is. Then up pipes Saunders, who must be the biggest tool the station has ever employed, and who is convinced that City can be beaten by any team that presses our defenders as they work the ball forward from defence to attack. Now as I say, there can't be any serious professionals who listen to this tripe. There are 19 managers who are trying to get one over on Pep and all are equally baffled as to how this can be achieved when all they have to do is to listen to these buffoons and it's problem solved.
I couldn't of put it better myself :)

BB & Saunders slating Emery's philosophy this morning and there tactical solution was to go long and win knock downs and flick ons. LOL. They don't realise how archaic they sound.

We had it on in the car on the way home from Etihad on Sunday.

Saunders was on with that twat Saggers, and he doesn’t half live in the past. All of his examples were from his time at Klanfield: Mark Wright used to do this, Ian Rush used to do that, etc, etc.

Tell about living in the past. Maybe Ian Anderson will sign him up for Jethro Tull.

I got bollocked on here the other day for using the, apparently, out moded term 'Charlie.'
Please use the more acceptable 'White,' 'Beak', or 'Snow.' ;)
And yes, Saunders sounds does indeed sound as though he's shoved a spadeful up his bugle.
After Phoenix nights we still refer to it as Cecil, whatever it's a massive problem amongst the younger generation and their health will suffer in later years with empirical evidence pointing to heart disease and mental health problems, sorry to piss on the "snow" patrol.

After Phoenix nights we still refer to it as Cecil, whatever it's a massive problem amongst the younger generation and their health will suffer in later years with empirical evidence pointing to heart disease and mental health problems, sorry to piss on the "snow" patrol.
It's been commonplace for 30 years or more. Nothing recent about it.

Quite a few musicians popped their clogs over the past few years, some were known to shove the Champagne drug up their bugles. It was expensive back in the day, obviously within reach of successful musicians. Only time will tell how bad it will become.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.