Talksport

An Irish rag comes on and states a case for the rags keeping Van Gaal based on him setting the foundations for Pep at Barca and Bayern, Seaman reckons that's not a good idea as Van Gaal lost the plot when at the rags so its best to keep PEG... Fuck i really didn't know Seaman was such a cock, its actually painful listening to him and the boiled one, don't they have a script to work to?? Sounds like they are just thinking up shit to talk about but no idea how to carry out a conversation....!

David Seaman just said Thierry Henry was the best foreign premier league player. Henry won it twice. When Brazil asked Seaman what Aguero needs to do to be the best he said he needed to carry on doing what he’s doing and win the league more.

Wouldn't worry about seaman.

Been diving about in too many muddy goalmouths.

Talksport is like a yts for has been footballer who know fcuk all! They do no research about anything that’s relevant now just spout the old cliche shit and mainly tow the party line of what’s in the fake news of the papers that day.

You're in good company. I can't imagine any serious professional listening to such wise words as from fat Sam's mouth describing City's style of play as "rubbish" with Brazil muttering in agreement. Apparently City are only successful at it as they are the best at it. What a stunning revelation that is. Then up pipes Saunders, who must be the biggest tool the station has ever employed, and who is convinced that City can be beaten by any team that presses our defenders as they work the ball forward from defence to attack. Now as I say, there can't be any serious professionals who listen to this tripe. There are 19 managers who are trying to get one over on Pep and all are equally baffled as to how this can be achieved when all they have to do is to listen to these buffoons and it's problem solved.

There's a real gap in the market for an intelligent football based radio channel. I am sure it would be supported by proper fans of all clubs. Talksport is driven by the fast-fading tabloid culture and has become almost a parody channel. The BBC is only interested in social media fanboys. They don't seem to realise that, even now, less than 10 per cent of the population uses Twitter. I agree with those who have said Talksport 2 is better than its main channel but it is still a million miles away from what we should be getting in a football-obsessed country like the UK. It's incredible that morons like Allardyce and Dean Saunders get any airtime.
Allardyce's precise quote was: "I'm sick of this playing out from the back rubbish." You couldn't make it up.

David Seaman just said Thierry Henry was the best foreign premier league player. Henry won it twice. When Brazil asked Seaman what Aguero needs to do to be the best he said he needed to carry on doing what he’s doing and win the league more.

I don't disagree with him here though.

Aguero is never going to have a season like Henry's 02/03 where he got 20 assists (the record) and 25 goals to go along with it. He's not yet had a season where he was head and shoulders above anyone else, and Henry had at least 1 or 2 of those.

He might end up with more goals, and a better goals/game ratio, but because Henry had that creative side, Sergio is going to have to do a lot more for most people outside the City fanbase to consider him better. Henry even has 5 golden boots to Sergio's 1.

Scoring a lot more goals than Henry would be one way, winning a lot more titles here would be another, like Seaman says. Scoring in more finals would be another - Henry never scored in a final, Aguero has 1 league cup final goal. Henry never won the CL in England, so doing that for City would help as well.

City fans will always consider Aguero the best foreign striker in the PL's history, but outside our fanbase he's got some catching up to do. Fortunately he looks like he might be in the form of his life, and in the best side, under the best manager in the world, so he's got the platform to do plenty before he leaves to add to his argument.

There's a real gap in the market for an intelligent football based radio channel. I am sure it would be supported by proper fans of all clubs. Talksport is driven by the fast-fading tabloid culture and has become almost a parody channel. The BBC is only interested in social media fanboys. They don't seem to realise that, even now, less than 10 per cent of the population uses Twitter. I agree with those who have said Talksport 2 is better than its main channel but it is still a million miles away from what we should be getting in a football-obsessed country like the UK. It's incredible that morons like Allardyce and Dean Saunders get any airtime.
Allardyce's precise quote was: "I'm sick of this playing out from the back rubbish." You couldn't make it up.

Talksport 2 is ok for that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.