Talksport

Talkshite milking Cundys Spotty kid jibe this Morning, they have got the bloke on now who's kid bought the Delph shirt, comedy gold

It is true that the whole station is like a parody of a sports radio station. I assume that as long as it turns a healthy profit the owners have no interest in any duty to provide proper sports journalism. It could almost be a Radio 4 / BBC3 comedy show about a sports radio station peopled with clueless presenters, over the hill retired footballers, air heads and a boiled bollock - all played out in real time.
This makes absolute sense. If I ever listen in the future, I'm just going to assume it's some sort of parody. Brilliant!

Why should Delph be slagged off by Takshite, as some think will happen, for him to sit on the bench and picking up the money yet rob him of game time and the chance to make his England shirt his own, yet seasoned keeper Asmir Begovic does exactly the same thing by signing for Chelsea and without a murmur of surprise from the 'experts'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.