Talksport

Except that most people would tune into 'the worlds biggest sports radio station' expecting to hear two guys who know their subject debating the pertinent sporting issues of the day. Instead they get a pair of wankers taking the piss out of each other because they're not bright enough to do anything else.

This is very true.

I'm working on the basis, though, that the presenters know as much about radio sports broadcasting as I do about space travel.

It's not a lot, btw.

Given a choice between a set of wankers taking this piss out of one another or pretending that they know what they're talking about, which one?

I know my answer. And I like to laugh at them.

Besides it was all a bit tongue in cheek.

For quality journalism on our shores today, well there isn't any. Twitter and the like now appears to be the measure of a decent journalist/broadcaster.

It's really bad, isn't it?

We have signed Roberts in last few minutes and Bingham is already on his and City's case, you can hear Cundy's brain ticking over with murdering her, she is a witch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.