Talksport

Haha the presenters on here who arent ex-pros are embarrassing bingham and sagers are posh kids who have never kicked a ball in their life. Durham and his anti arsenal obsession is a joke and when darren gough talks i can see him struggling to read the notes he has made to appear like he has any knowledge what so ever. He should stick to dancing and costcutter.

We're not far now from Talksport presenters & the other many berks in the media booing City players names when they are announced

Panic is setting in, they've tried laughing at us and our owners, tried ignoring us, tried pressurising outside bodies, tried supporting and bigging up foreign opponents and they've got nothing left now but to proverbially hurle abuse at us while they look on from the outside.

I knew, I just knew, supporting Manchester city from all those years ago would bring me great joy. nothing though prepared me for it being this good. thank you talksport, thank you for me laughing at you as much as i do.

That Bingham what a thick woman she is, can't you just feel her pain and it feels wonderful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.