Talksport

Erik the Eel competed in the 100m freestyle in the Olympics.
The rest had just finished before the life guards had pulled him out.

Compete is very subjective.

Could you imagine City making this kind of appointment. They’re morphing into early 2000’s us.

Just wait till Pep goes to Juve, and we appoint our very own Paul Dikov. Well he did score a very important goal, and fuck up his last job, so he has all the credentials.

I reckon Gough might break his personal record for saying Manchest Yanarted.
He'll never beat this clown !...…
James-Cooper-2-809638.jpg

I know most think talkshit hate us but they have been absolutely sucking Sterling’s balls for days now, ever since the international games. And Simon Jordan this morning, as usual, was a joy to listen to. He’s one of the few on there who can string a sentence together.

I know most think talkshit hate us but they have been absolutely sucking Sterling’s balls for days now, ever since the international games. And Simon Jordan this morning, as usual, was a joy to listen to. He’s one of the few on there who can string a sentence together.
I felt he was quite succinct on Brexit. Anyway, different thread.

He's the biggest self appreciating bitter twat on the station

WTF?!!!

Keep taking the prozack it’s definitely working

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.