Talksport

With the exception of Danny Kelly and Ally McCoist I’ve come to the conclusion that every single presenter / co-presenter on that station is a total ****

I heard McCoist presenting the breakfast show for the first time this morning, and I have to agree with you. I thought he was very good.

I also like Kelly and I’d have to add Adrian Durham to that list. Cundy also plays good cop well to wankstain's bad cop on the late show.

I used to think that the two clowns in the afternoon were the worst on talkshite, but Rushden and Glendenning piss all over them.

I heard McCoist presenting the breakfast show for the first time this morning, and I have to agree with you. I thought he was very good.

I also like Kelly and I’d have to add Adrian Durham to that list. Cundy also plays good cop well to wankstain's bad cop on the late show.

I used to think that the two clowns in the afternoon were the worst on talkshite, but Rushden and Glendenning piss all over them.
I have always found 'Coisty a likeable guy - a million times better that the usual tw@t that hosts it.....

It really makes me sick how talkshite and all the other media all fawning over Raheem Sterling. Turn the clock back 12 months the poor bloke was public enemy number one.Now he's being touted as the next coming of christ.If I were him I would remember all the ass holes who slagged him off and not have anything to do with any of them

That Glendenning prick used to be just background noise, until the day he slagged off City full on!
He can kiss my shitty ring now, switch him off straight away!

Dean Saunders

'Every Liverpool fan will be hoping Aguero has a hamstring'

Just like most people wished Elliot had sued you into penury you orrible bastard.

Dean Saunders

'Every Liverpool fan will be hoping Aguero has a hamstring'

Just like most people wished Elliot had sued you into penury you orrible bastard.
You could be right but so could DS because there appears to be very few Pool supporters who would disagree with his statement. They need every bit of luck or incident that prevents our individually superior players from opposing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.