Talksport

About the size of the National debt, by their reckoning.
They'll still be saying the same shite in 20 years, meanwhile they have a defender and Goalkeeper that cost £75
million, and £66.8 million respectively.
City have never paid these fees for a player in their 'Istory.
La.
They spent close to 1/4 of a billion last year alone and have the second highest wage bill in the country behind the rags. Makes you wonder where all this cash is coming from.

Laughed my head off last-night D Fletcher on 5live..said ashley young under ogs(10 games)was the best defender in Europe.
I kid you NOT..

Laughed my head off last-night D Fletcher on 5live..said ashley young under ogs(10 games)was the best defender in Europe.
I kid you NOT..
He also said Pogba was the best midfielder in the world in recent performances. You have to give it to the BBC, when you think they couldn't find someone thicker than Robbie Savage they actually dig up Darren Fletcher. I had to turn over to listen to some music in the end, such was his crassness.

He also said Pogba was the best midfielder in the world in recent performances. You have to give it to the BBC, when you think they couldn't find someone thicker than Robbie Savage they actually dig up Darren Fletcher. I had to turn over to listen to some music in the end, such was his crassness.
Turned the cun.off after AY comment but didn,t hear the Pogba shit

Yeah it's like at the start of the season and all the pundits give their tips for the title you get the same twats every year without fail Dion Dublin, Phil Neville etc always tip the rags to win it.

Shankley says as much in his biography (which was banned from the dipper shop for about 25 years). They were buying players for between 2-3 thousand then 'Hey presto!' Littlewoods' money is pumped in and they're spending 25-30 thousand on a player and simultaneously doing it the 'right way'.
Yes, the saintly 'Shanks' who all latter day Dippers are expected to deify, banned from the club and training grounds
for being a mithering irritant, his written life record expunged from Dipper records, in classic Stalinist style.
I wonder if toddler Dippers are taught this particularly unedifying part of their glorious 'istory?
These candle wavers need to stop the obsession with money and plasticity, their past makes them the biggest
hypocrites yet, outshining the Rags by a goodly stretch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.