Talksport

Cockney rag trying to get blues to ring up about empty seat to reflect from his team being bummed in Barca.

I found it funny when he said "I can understand why people wouldn't want City to win it because they think they've bought the title whereas..." and was about to say "whereas Liverpool haven't" but then realised they've just spent 250m on four players (Alisson, VVD, Fabinho, Keita) so he changed the subject.
On the BBC football podcast, Stephen Warnock said that Klopp's had a net spend of £20M
Can an ITK tell me how much did they really get for Coutinho?

On the BBC football podcast, Stephen Warnock said that Klopp's had a net spend of £20M

Warnock is another biased bin-dipping twat, who, compared to many other ex-Liverpool players, is a nobody.

How the fuck he managed to clamber aboard the BBC gravy train, I’ll never know.

Here's a few reasons to start you off Dean;

Dean Saunders
Micky Quinn
Jamie Carragher
Mark Lawrenson
Steve McPointyman
John Aldridge
Alan Green
Jamie Redknapp
Michael Owen
Jason McAteer
Alyson Rudd

I could go on
This prick made the same mistake as all the Dippers do by quoting money for City, then mentioning how
Shankley then guided them to Dipper greatness, apparently with only his genius to help in this glorious task.
Er... Liverpool were a 2nd division/rate team then, magically when Sawyer, a Littlewoods director then arranged
for Moores family cash to be injected, suddenly, they do exactly what City have done.
Yet, he views this as doing things the 'Proper' way.
Get to fuck.

About the size of the National debt, by their reckoning.
They'll still be saying the same shite in 20 years, meanwhile they have a defender and Goalkeeper that cost £75
million, and £66.8 million respectively.
City have never paid these fees for a player in their 'Istory.
La.

This prick made the same mistake as all the Dippers do by quoting money for City, then mentioning how
Shankley then guided them to Dipper greatness, apparently with only his genius to help in this glorious task.
Er... Liverpool were a 2nd division/rate team then, magically when Sawyer, a Littlewoods director then arranged
for Moores family cash to be injected, suddenly, they do exactly what City have done.
Yet, he views this as doing things the 'Proper' way.
Get to fuck.
Shankley says as much in his biography (which was banned from the dipper shop for about 25 years). They were buying players for between 2-3 thousand then 'Hey presto!' Littlewoods' money is pumped in and they're spending 25-30 thousand on a player and simultaneously doing it the 'right way'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.