Talksport

I actually heard some of this this morning, must be first time i've turned the radio on since Sunday as I was driving at the start of the palace game, anyhow I heard some apparent journalist talking about the KDB article. Apart from Brazil get excited when she set not a young offenders institute its was reasonably well balanced about the article, but she was making it out as breaking news even though every media outlet going has picked pices out to make shit stories up over the last 2 days. which must going for similar to the express headline.

"Man City star Kevin de Bruyne admits he thought Raheem Sterling would be a d***head"

Given this segment I believe was a newspaper review it doesn't bode well them being on top of the game it they are talking about the papers 2/3 days ago.

Laughed my head off last-night D Fletcher on 5live..said ashley young under ogs(10 games)was the best defender in Europe.
I kid you NOT..
What??!!!
Fuck me ragged, what in the name of god are these idiots smoking? These people should not be allowed out
without a carer, the world, most definitely, is going around the bastard twist.
I'm very used to seeing, and hearing, nonsensical claptrap about City, it's the fear that drives it, and it's now
amusing, but when I hear something like this, I could well imagine that they believe the Cottingley fairies
hoax was really true.

I've never considered myself to be an expert on football, not by a long way. I know a fair old bit about the game because I've loved the sport all my life. But I would never in a billion years say I was an expert. But I realise now, when I hear some of the faecal matter that emanates from the collective mouths of these 'alleged' pundits, that actually I am one of the most knowledgeable people in the world when it comes to football. In comparison to Robbie Savage, Dean Saunders, the Chuckle Brothers, Dwight Yorke etc, it would appear that I am Stephen Fry, Albert Einstein, Professor Steven Hawking and all the experts on the 'Chase' rolled into one enormous, pulsing football brain.

They are still peddling the myth tonight hasn't sold out. Fat **** Mills doing it on Jim Shite.

What??!!!
Fuck me ragged, what in the name of god are these idiots smoking? These people should not be allowed out
without a carer, the world, most definitely, is going around the bastard twist.
I'm very used to seeing, and hearing, nonsensical claptrap about City, it's the fear that drives it, and it's now
amusing, but when I hear something like this, I could well imagine that they believe the Cottingley fairies
hoax was really true.
Sad as it is but its the sad facts off life,He even spouted out that he the only leader in that team,
A u-boat captain in my opinion..

They are still peddling the myth tonight hasn't sold out. Fat **** Mills doing it on Jim Shite.

Yeah just heard that during the “hard man” graham roberts interview. Jim Shite had his tongue too far up Roberts poo pipe to question it.

Shouty jim was embarrassing during that interview. “Ho ho ho pep better beware, hard man graham roberts is calling the shots”

Im sure pep has never heard of him

Yeah just heard that during the “hard man” graham roberts interview. Jim Shite had his tongue too far up Roberts poo pipe to question it.

Shouty jim was embarrassing during that interview. “Ho ho ho pep better beware, hard man graham roberts is calling the shots”

Im sure pep has never heard of him
Never heard of who?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.