Talksport

These imbeciles just did a news report reviewing the game saying that Aguero had a last minute goal disallowed!!!!! Words fail me but fucking muppets might do.

Can I just say that you are officially a moron if you are an actual Blue and you call Talksport. Thanks.
I have been on Talksport You ring up and are asked what you want to say. 1 min max They ring you back and you could be on for 3 minutes My call had nothing to do with City. Talksport is just harmless fun.

To the Blue (Chris) on TS right now, well done for keeping your cool and presenting your opinions in a valid composed manner.

They're a pair of pricks.

They’re just a pair of WUMs.

We heard Chris on the way home. He was very good and, as you say, deserves credit for his performance in the face of a lot of provocation.

thank god radio is still one way ?? and you can only listen and can not shout back ??

talksport is click bate radio ?? and the good cop/bad cop setup is laughable because they change every 5 minute and forget who is who hahaha and that's why i give up listening about 10 years ago when it was all about arsenal and their fans and the daily arsenal slot ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.