Talksport

Talksport. Is that still going?

I was tempted to give Goldstein a listen last night to see how he was taking it but decided that he is becoming irrelevant like the club he follows.

As for the moose, what a knob

Just driving back from the gym , Goldstein has some bloke called Scotty on spewing bike about city ! Fake money this , bad for the game , we are polluting football, pushing ticket prices up , false books etc etc , don’t normally let it bother me but the club should have his bollox on a plate !

Who ever he is I’d love to meet him face to face ....
They love to pedal bollocks.

Matt Scott , thanks for that !

Amazing he had all this information about city’s books that he gets to air! M
To be fair Cundy stuck up for City

Arsenal fan eh......

Given last night's result I thought I'd give Talkshite an extended listen today and very enjoyable it has been.

Jim Shoutyman interviewing Mark King of Level 42 asked him who he supported. He answered nobody, he is a neutral fan, but his mate supports City and he has been really pleased for us doing so well. Not the answer Jim was expecting.

White showed himself up with Mark King kept interrupting and barely let him get a word in. He also showed his lack of knowledge by repeatedly saying King WAS Level 42 when in fact the other three main guys from their glory years of the 80s, Mike Lindup, Phil and Boon Gould, were vital to the group in terms of songwriting and musicianship.

Arsenal fan eh......
The fact that he talks bollocks and has a clear agenda is standard for talkshite but that fucking whiny voice is a step too far

I tuned in on Thursday morning to Brazil and McCoist expecting the station to be in full 'David Silva should be banned for his assualt on Perreira' mode but no - none of it - they were very complimentart in the few words thy said about City but like every other part of the media were busy dissecting United's obvious frailties which I suppose gets more listeners and clicks. Got board after 15 minutes and switched off

Arsenal fan eh......

The very same Matt Scott who pronounced that Arsenal would finish within 6 points of the Champions (think he tipped the dippers) this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.