Talksport

Murphy has gone full Dipper this season,his true colours on show and his bias obvious.

He'll spout all sorts of crap in an effort to get his excuses in early and disguise his pain.

I used to enjoy listening to him but like all Scousers,he's full of shit.

Need clarification fellow Blue Mooners - did I hear it right this morning, they were actually discussing the merits of Wio being named as Sporting Director at the swamp?

If I am dreaming, nobody wake me...........

Don't know about TalkSport, but most of the morning papers are running with this story.

Don't know about TalkSport, but most of the morning papers are running with this story.
It has to be mis-direction whilst they land someone else more experienced and high profile.

I refuse to believe that even an idiot like Woo-war thinks that his life is going to be made any easier by employing him to be the visionary for the club going forward.

His only 'qualification' is that he played centre half for them a few years back......

It has to be mis-direction whilst they land someone else more experienced and high profile.

I refuse to believe that even an idiot like Woo-war thinks that his life is going to be made any easier by employing him to be the visionary for the club going forward.

His only 'qualification' is that he played centre half for them a few years back......

And was the quickest player at the club!!! To get out of the toilet window that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.