Talksport

Strangely enough I listened to the live commentary on Talksport2 and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. For once, pundit Stuart Pearce was very complimentary about City even when they were trailing 1-0 and said the goal was completely against the run of play. He later added that the penalty call was correct and that City thoroughly deserved their victory. No complaints from me.
You deserve a medal if you managed to listen to Pearce for 90 mins!

Had it on in the van today and they were pushing the TALKSPORT dating app

What sort of desperate bastard has hit such shitty depths that they would hope to find love on there!!
I have previously mooted the idea that a Blue Mooner join Talksport dating to give us an insight.

A greater social experiment I cannot think (granted I am no great thinker)..........

Had it on in the van today and they were pushing the TALKSPORT dating app

What sort of desperate bastard has hit such shitty depths that they would hope to find love on there!!
That's how the gutter brush started - a giraffe met a hedgehog on Talksport dating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.