Talksport

I thought he was a WUM but I saw him on celebrity mastermind and he only got 1 question right on his chosen subject and to add insult to injury Bez out of the happy Monday’s beat him overall and his brain has been addled for years

We had it on but on mute .... the wife went and checked the TV was working cos she thought it had frozen!

I thought he was a WUM but I saw him on celebrity mastermind and he only got 1 question right on his chosen subject and to add insult to injury Bez out of the happy Monday’s beat him overall and his brain has been addled for years

I heard he got less points than the Hedgehog Gutter Brush?

There's some competition at last.

Did a re-tune of my digital radio and noticed a channel called LoveSport

You can listen online too https://www.lovesportradio.com/player/uk/ but don't get too excited as the current program (The Final Whistle) is followed by The Manchester United Fans Show at 8 pm.

So it's probably same shit, different station.

There's some competition at last.

Did a re-tune of my digital radio and noticed a channel called LoveSport

You can listen online too https://www.lovesportradio.com/player/uk/ but don't get too excited as the current program (The Final Whistle) is followed by The Manchester United Fans Show at 8 pm.

So it's probably same shit, different station.
Just scrolled down the programme listing - The United fan show at 8pm as you say, then The Boy in the United Pyjamas - Ighalo, some about Rangers and then about Livarpool's goalkeeper, so all in all just TalkSport Lite really.

You’d expect advertisers to start pulling out of the station unless they are on long contractual tie-ins. Trouble is I suppose, that they are now bankrolled by Sky, so it’s unlikely to cut too deep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.