Talksport

Jim White actually said, in reference to the Newcastle takeover collapse "We will never, ever know the true reasons for the time being"
‘As the true reasons will be suppressed by Liverpool, Tottenham and the Premier League’

he'll still be reading it the thick bastard

9780470688373.jpg

Ally McCoist has responded to jamie o hare saying bournemouth is a bigger job than rangers.

Ally said jamie needs a drugs test for that opinion.
He also said there are only 3 clubs bigger than rangers in england. Utd, city and liverpool.

Im sure he will get a reaction from a few fans from london clubs.

Ally McCoist has responded to jamie o hare saying bournemouth is a bigger job than rangers.

He also said there are only 3 clubs bigger than rangers in england. Utd, city and liverpool.

I don’t really get involved in all this my club’s bigger than yours nonsense but Chris Sutton who I normally like was seriously arguing on 5 live last night that we can’t be considered an elite club til we win the CL - Micah shot back saying “so Forest and Hamburg are elite clubs then ?“ and Sutton stuck to his guns. What the fuck !

I don’t really get involved in all this my club’s bigger than yours nonsense but Chris Sutton who I normally like was seriously arguing on 5 live last night that we can’t be considered an elite club til we win the CL - Micah shot back saying “so Forest and Hamburg are elite clubs then ?“ and Sutton stuck to his guns. What the fuck !

Ye that makes no sense. It seems people are quick to judge city on not winning cl and not others.
Its the same with pep.

Pundits and journo question if pep can be classed a success if doesnt win cl at city. But jose and wenger are never judged on not winning it with a pl club.

For me thats just a cheap shot from fans / pundits to try and put City down. If you look at the 2010's and the trophies teams have won it reads:

City 14
United 8
Arsenal 7
Chelsea 7
Liverpool 5

Anyone who off the back of that says City are no an elite club is lieing to themselves and everyone can see right through it. Its a cheap shot thats all and as soon as they mention Forest then the debate is 100% over. Then will bang on about history and that just seals their fate of knowing absolutely nothing.

Yet another scot who can't or won't accept that the SPL is on or par with probably league 1 and Rangers and Celtic would find it difficult to get out of the championship.

Yet another scot who can't or won't accept that the SPL is on or par with probably league 1 and Rangers and Celtic would find it difficult to get out of the championship.

Not a bad assessment. Using clubs SPI Celtic would finish 17th and Rangers 20th in the PL. All the rest would be in League 1.

However if Rangers and Celtic played in the EPL they would have more money and I guess would both end up being Europa League qualification standard.

Still it depends on the definition of Big Club which is usually more than current playing standard.

Ye that makes no sense. It seems people are quick to judge city on not winning cl and not others.
Its the same with pep.

Pundits and journo question if pep can be classed a success if doesnt win cl at city. But jose and wenger are never judged on not winning it with a pl club.
It the last straw they cling to. Doesn’t seem five minutes ago that they were all saying You can have has much money in the world but Mancini will never get lickle city to win the EPL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.