Talksport

The thing that makes me laugh about liverpool fans saying how special they are to the team. So for the 30 years of not winning the league the fans didnt turn up than ?

I do believe all games would be different I dont think the spurs fans would put up with the way spurs are playing for example. Maureen isnt getting any stick cos no fans are there.

But for the dippers to keep banging on about how much their players need the fans is pathetic. If anything it shows what poor professionals the liverpool players are that they need some scouse twat screaming in their ears to make them play !
Scouse you say?

And on tonight’s menu

1) Will Haarland be as good as Rashford
2) who should be premiership manager of the season Pep or Moyes

switched off
Rashford always amuses me - Came through the United youth system so they've got to play him or the fans would be furious but not at the level United need for a striker so they're stuck with him.

They had that asshole Clobby on last night. He reckoned their title defence was faltering because they have no fans.

I was going to ring up and point out that we had won 4 PL titles with no support at the Etihad, but felt it would be lost on them.

Heard this weapon a few weeks ago. He is one sad deluded fucker

Don’t listen to it for ages put it on at 4pm with Durham ????? Same old crap then it will go off again for another year or so ........ I mean Darren Gough Mr Barnsley well he is when there going well ...... how can you take him seriously with the amount of clubs he supports .... sure he had a love in with a Spurs and the Mk dons

Rashford always amuses me - Came through the United youth system so they've got to play him or the fans would be furious but not at the level United need for a striker so they're stuck with him.

Ssshhhhh. Ffs. He is there for life like my very expensive dog.
Once they promote these not good enough players it gives us a bit longer to get on terms financially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.