Talksport

How are they not calling out owners who have put clubs in debt for their own personal financial gain??
The only business an owner cannot inject funds into appears to be a sports based business as that may result in corruption.
We have presently pigmol , eufa , fifa and peter fucking walton. Liars the lot of them.

Don’t listen to it for ages put it on at 4pm with Durham ????? Same old crap then it will go off again for another year or so ........ I mean Darren Gough Mr Barnsley well he is when there going well ...... how can you take him seriously with the amount of clubs he supports .... sure he had a love in with a Spurs and the Mk dons
Darren freebie gough is a utd fan ...he wont have a bad word said against his beloved manchessster uniited....all others is a smokescreen he'll admit it soon enough..hes dropped a few "we"and "we have"on talkshite ....

Just listened to the last hour of the show as they had southgate on for the full hour. Thought they'd discuss the upcoming euros, go into some good conversation about the individual players we have coming through, how he might fit players in etc. Oh no, typical talksport trash radio doing a quiz with him, discussing tv shows, old england games etc. Spent about 2 or 3 minutes discussing englands crop of youngsters and that was it. Really is a pile of shit show.

Just listened to the last hour of the show as they had southgate on for the full hour. Thought they'd discuss the upcoming euros, go into some good conversation about the individual players we have coming through, how he might fit players in etc. Oh no, typical talksport trash radio doing a quiz with him, discussing tv shows, old england games etc. Spent about 2 or 3 minutes discussing englands crop of youngsters and that was it. Really is a pile of shit show.
I think Southgate expected the same from the reaction to his first question.

I think Southgate expected the same from the reaction to his first question.
It was bizarre. They were more interested in cracking a joke and taking the piss than asking anything insightful. Only thing i could think was that Southgate had told them what they could and couldnt ask, but then whats the point being on.

Reactions: mat
It was bizarre. They were more interested in cracking a joke and taking the piss than asking anything insightful. Only thing i could think was that Southgate had told them what they could and couldnt ask, but then whats the point being on.
Southgate might not trust them to go and stir if he said something good about Grealish or Foden?

"Gareth Southgate exclusively revealed that Jack Grealish is the new Pirlo. Speaking on the breakfast show with Laura Woods, The Engerland boss said he rates him that highly in comparison to Phil Foden..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.