Talksport

Just listened to the last hour of the show as they had southgate on for the full hour. Thought they'd discuss the upcoming euros, go into some good conversation about the individual players we have coming through, how he might fit players in etc. Oh no, typical talksport trash radio doing a quiz with him, discussing tv shows, old england games etc. Spent about 2 or 3 minutes discussing englands crop of youngsters and that was it. Really is a pile of shit show.
Talksport - "Today we have Albert Einstein on the programme we 'll see how good he is in an egg & spoon race and later he'll take part in our Mr & Mrs game show".

Talksport - "Today we have Albert Einstein on the programme we 'll see how good he is in an egg & spoon race and later he'll take part in our Mr & Mrs game show".
We would like you to know, that though he was born in Germany before moving to Switzerland and finally in 1940 to the USA, he has been a lifelong supporter of MUFC.

Was listening at 830 this morning when they said they were going to discuss City and how good they are, great I thought.
Mccoist and Ray Parlour were the guests. They started off by saying that 100 points is good but not as good as being invincible. The next 10 minutes was about how good the Arsenal side was with a bit thrown in about Rangers. WTF.
It's rare that I listen in these days but I was channel hopping in the car and got suckered in.
It'll be a long time before I tune in again.

What a prick Simon Jordan is. Talks out of his arse. Trevor putting him right and sounded well pissed off with him. Jordan talks a lot of corporate shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.