Talksport

Yeah that’s her, not always right but always willing to give it out
Haha, indeed. She’s from Chester I think. Remember her from back in the days of Sky Sports Phone footy phone in with that ‘where are they now’ scouser Rob McCaffrey etc

Was listening at 830 this morning when they said they were going to discuss City and how good they are, great I thought.
Mccoist and Ray Parlour were the guests. They started off by saying that 100 points is good but not as good as being invincible. The next 10 minutes was about how good the Arsenal side was with a bit thrown in about Rangers. WTF.
It's rare that I listen in these days but I was channel hopping in the car and got suckered in.
It'll be a long time before I tune in again.
Framing every City related discussion in terms of 'best in the PL era' is the standard talkshite formula when it is unavoidable to acknowledge just how good we are. Gives a chance for the ex-pro's to earn their fee by eulogising about the good old days and recoup some of the losses by throwing out the bait out to the masses.
On Monday it was .... just how good are Stones and Dias as a partnership with their positive goal difference? Are they the best ever? What do you think? Give us a call on .......

Framing every City related discussion in terms of 'best in the PL era' is the standard talkshite formula when it is unavoidable to acknowledge just how good we are. Gives a chance for the ex-pro's to earn their fee by eulogising about the good old days and recoup some of the losses by throwing out the bait out to the masses.
On Monday it was .... just how good are Stones and Dias as a partnership with their positive goal difference? Are they the best ever? What do you think? Give us a call on .......
The better we get , the more they go back in history expecting Duncan Edwards and Billy Meredith to get a mention any day soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.