Talksport

You learn something new every day

Danny Murphy has just said on Drive that Ron and Paul Futcher are his uncles. They are brothers of his mum

You learn something new every day

Danny Murphy has just said on Drive that Ron and Paul Futcher are his uncles. They are brothers of his mum

You must have missed his co commentary a few weeks ago when he enligthened us all to this useless bit of information while City were playing the opposition off the park in front of him

Was listening at 830 this morning when they said they were going to discuss City and how good they are, great I thought.
Mccoist and Ray Parlour were the guests. They started off by saying that 100 points is good but not as good as being invincible. The next 10 minutes was about how good the Arsenal side was with a bit thrown in about Rangers. WTF.
It's rare that I listen in these days but I was channel hopping in the car and got suckered in.
It'll be a long time before I tune in again.
So 90 points is better than 100 points and 26 wins is better than 32 wins? OK then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.