Talksport

What a prick Simon Jordan is. Talks out of his arse. Trevor putting him right and sounded well pissed off with him. Jordan talks a lot of corporate shite!
He loses all credibility where we are concerned as his bitterness and jealousy radically affects his judgement and views.

Fair play to Trevor and fair play to mad as a box of frogs (TO) Jackie.

Was listening at 830 this morning when they said they were going to discuss City and how good they are, great I thought.
Mccoist and Ray Parlour were the guests. They started off by saying that 100 points is good but not as good as being invincible. The next 10 minutes was about how good the Arsenal side was with a bit thrown in about Rangers. WTF.
It's rare that I listen in these days but I was channel hopping in the car and got suckered in.
It'll be a long time before I tune in again.
Unless you finish on 38 points and get relegated...
...or the gazillion ways you might finish unbeaten but not win the league or anything else of note...
Absolute views are frequently a good indication of limited intellect.

Was listening at 830 this morning when they said they were going to discuss City and how good they are, great I thought.
Mccoist and Ray Parlour were the guests. They started off by saying that 100 points is good but not as good as being invincible. The next 10 minutes was about how good the Arsenal side was with a bit thrown in about Rangers. WTF.
It's rare that I listen in these days but I was channel hopping in the car and got suckered in.
It'll be a long time before I tune in again.
Heard that...ended up blowing smoke up palours arse hardly a mention of City.

He loses all credibility where we are concerned as his bitterness and jealousy radically affects his judgement and views.

Fair play to Trevor and fair play to mad as a box of frogs (TO) Jackie.
"Our Jackie" is on quite a few shows especially Durham and the sports bar after 10pm
Always gets the right words in and battles our corner admirably.

Turned on this morning at 7am to listen because only city played last night, surprise surprise started with 100 days before the euro,s start. That’s the first time I’ve listened to talkshite in 2 years won’t be doing that again ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.