Talksport

Broadsword Calling Danny Boy....Broadsword Calling Danny Boy
No one would have believed
in the last years of the 19th century
that human affairs where being watched
by intelligences that inhabited the timeless worlds of space.
No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized
as someone with a microscope studies creatures
that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.
Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets
and yet, across the gulf of space
minds immeasurably superior to ours
regarded this Earth with envious eyes,
and slowly and surely
they drew their plans against us.

It is spring, moonless night in the small town, starless and bible-black, the cobbledstreets silent and the hunched courters'-and-rabbits' wood limping invisible down to the sloeblack, slow, black, crowblack, fishingboat-bobbing sea.

You learn something new every day

Danny Murphy has just said on Drive that Ron and Paul Futcher are his uncles. They are brothers of his mum
And Ben Futcher (Bury / Lincoln amongst others) is his cousin as he is the son of Paul.
I once (ahem) dated a lovely woman who was the daughter of Ron and Paul's other brother and she supported Liverpool as a result of Danny playing for them, so long knew about his family history. This would have been early 2000' s.

Last edited:
On Monday it was .... just how good are Stones and Dias as a partnership with their positive goal difference? Are they the best ever? What do you think? Give us a call on .......
So not only did they also discuss the same topic Sunday evening, they dragged it out again last night (Wednesday) at 8pm, pleading for listeners to call in and discuss. Of course, using Stones & Dias as a stepping stone to spend 10 mins talking about Vidic and Camel Gob

So not only did they also discuss the same topic Sunday evening, they dragged it out again last night (Wednesday) at 8pm, pleading for listeners to call in and discuss. Of course, using Stones & Dias as a stepping stone to spend 10 mins talking about Vidic and Camel Gob
I posted something similar earlier in the week. They suck you in saying we're going to discuss how well City are doing then proceed to chat shit about how good the rags or dippers were with their rag or dipper guests.
I am tuned in at the moment listening to them squirm with their excuses as to why the dippers are so shite. I'm drowning in their tears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.