Talksport

Neil 'Wanker' Warnock talking about David Silva this morning.

"David Silva is one of my favourite ever players and I'd have payed money just to see him. You couldn't get near him if you wanted to physically do him".

A typical remark from the horrible nasty ****.

I've not forgotten The FA Cup tie 2018 game at Cardiff when Bennet did Sane with a nasty premeditated tackle, and Warnock condoned Cardiff's physicality in the post game interview.

He was never a decent player or manager and there's a good reason why the top clubs never approached him.

Wanker!
Colin Wanker is his anagram name.

Messrs White and Jordan are in town tomorrow and Friday (hosting their show, covering the build up for the Khan v Brook fight).

I'm sure many of us, should we by chance bump into them, would like to to thank them for their unbiased and balanced coverage of our club.

Please pass on my regards.

C**ts.
Any idea where these gentleman are doing the show from, just as a matter of interest ?

I was listening late on last night coming back from Stansted. Cundy and O'Hara

Two of the most deluded bitter jealous Liverpool fans came on playing city bingo... obviously neither were scousers

We had it on during the ride home.

It was absolutely delightful listening to the rags bemoaning the state of their rancid, poor excuse for a football club.

One of them reckoned that they will be challenging for the PL in five years, to which, one of the presenters told him that he was being rather optimistic.

Delicious.

We had it on during the ride home.

It was absolutely delightful listening to the rags bemoaning the state of their rancid, poor excuse for a football club.

One of them reckoned that they will be challenging for the PL in five years, to which, one of the presenters told him that he was being rather optimistic.

Delicious.
The sense of entitlement was palapable in all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.