Talksport

so why haven't they?

Well you'd have to ask their management that question, they've spent enough money. My opinion? It started with arrogance from the Ferguson years of success. They thought it would continue smoothly without realising they had no real base, it was just Ferguson's management, aura, fear and momentum had kept them at the top. The signs were there they were on the slide but the worst thing that happened to them is a poor side won the title in 2013. That gave them false confidence. After that it's been a bit of a panic, throwing lots of money at players without any real plan on how they would fit in.

Well you'd have to ask their management that question, they've spent enough money. My opinion? It started with arrogance from the Ferguson years of success. They thought it would continue smoothly without realising they had no real base, it was just Ferguson's management, aura, fear and momentum had kept them at the top. The signs were there they were on the slide but the worst thing that happened to them is a poor side won the title in 2013. That gave them false confidence. After that it's been a bit of a panic, throwing lots of money at players without any real plan on how they would fit in.
It was a rhetorical question mate, but thanks for answering anyway. I agree with you

Where does everybody stand with Max Rushden?

Enjoy his Saturday warm up and Sunday show (despite Glendenning). Comes across as a top bloke. Only floor is when he takes the moral high ground on global issues then plugs a gambling company

Can I shock you.

Don't mind Jason Cundy, the bloke can be funny and orchestrates a few LOL moments. I think all of the ex players are made to make "click bait" statements, it is what they're paid to do.

Goldstein on the drive home has slightly gone up in my estimation, him and Darren Bent are turning out to be a good pairing. There's something "Karl Pilkington" about Bent, he makes daft comments every now and then.

The White and Jordan show is just shite.

Jonny Owen and friends is a good listen on Sunday mornings, when he isn't mentioning Wales and his wife.

They're all hypocrites. They bastardise gambling and virtue signal but then plug their gambling sponsors and no doubt Chernobyl Brazil will be boozed up in Cheltenham this week.
Pretty good summary.

Johnny Owen doing his show from a pub near me next Sunday. He'll be mentioning Nottingham and his missus even more so.

Says it all about the station that the boiled bollock is laughing about being sacked 3 times for being pissed up at Cheltenham.

Laura Woods is far better in the morning and to be honest the whole station.

Neil 'Wanker' Warnock talking about David Silva this morning.

"David Silva is one of my favourite ever players and I'd have payed money just to see him. You couldn't get near him if you wanted to physically do him".

A typical remark from the horrible nasty ****.

I've not forgotten The FA Cup tie 2018 game at Cardiff when Bennet did Sane with a nasty premeditated tackle, and Warnock condoned Cardiff's physicality in the post game interview.

He was never a decent player or manager and there's a good reason why the top clubs never approached him.

Wanker!
I think that’s a compliment from the Wanker.

He knows he can’t beat him tactically that he wants his players to ”do him“.

He then knows he doesn’t have the players or the coaching ability to even get close enough to harm him.

It‘s the old school way of showing respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.