Talksport

Just heard Anton Ferdinand talking about West Ham needing a “vocal point” up front, at least I think that’s what he kept saying. Just because you’re an ex footballer shouldn’t automatically mean you become a pundit, surely you should have some minimum IQ level.
He was on BT's Saturday afternoon scores programme a few times last season, and he was bloody awful.

Just heard Anton Ferdinand talking about West Ham needing a “vocal point” up front, at least I think that’s what he kept saying. Just because you’re an ex footballer shouldn’t automatically mean you become a pundit, surely you should have some minimum IQ level.
I listened and to be fair to Anton he hadnt got the memo and tried to stick up for City and Haaland, the other guy was terribly bitter towards us.

He was completely negative about Erling, saying he had an "injury record" and came from a "poor league" and he "couldn't control the ball".

They then talked about Pool and what an amazing signing they had made.

The wife said she couldn't believe her ears and at that point we turned it off!

It's a shite radio station, who have no idea about the game. Doubt I'll listen to it again, unless they're having a dig at United because they've lost 8-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.