Talksport

Become? It’s always been his MO.
I used to like him on Sky, and I’m not all that for Sky like many others will also be. His reporting has definitely gone downhill since he joined TS. Culture of that station I’d say

The problems with Sky are obvious biases, and a lack of in-depth information.

The problems with TalkSport are creating drama where there isn’t any, talking complete and utter b*ll*cks, a lack of conviction and spine, and an even more severe lack of knowledge. They’re the politicians of the football commentary world.

I used to like him on Sky, and I’m not all that for Sky like many others will also be. His reporting has definitely gone downhill since he joined TS. Culture of that station I’d say

The problems with TalkSport are creating drama where there isn’t any, talking complete and utter b*ll*cks, a lack of conviction and spine, and an even more severe lack of knowledge. They’re the politicians of the football commentary world.
I haven’t listened to White, barring a few clips on here, for a while.

He was always sensationalist in how he reported things and then the yellow tie bollocks went to his head.

I guess the biggest difference is that he’s not reading an autocue on TS.

Sports talk radio is the same worldwide, regardless of the sport. It's Nazi propaganda, Tokyo Rose, Putin press conference. Frankly, it should make us laugh....it's sports talk radio.

I've had too much ale, good night and good luck.

The bloke is a snake oil salesman. Purposely shit stirring, bullshitting and mis interpreting facts to cause trouble.

He is also very weird, over praises guests on shows and just makes some really odd comments to fill up air time. Just now he said "we will soon be building up to the mid year world Cup which we are now getting used to".

Are we? I'm fucking not, the idea is mad as Bat shit and it is still a stupid fucking idea all in the name of money.
Because him n Jordan have their bags packed ready to go

But like Martin Samuel said today of course I'll be their its my job . Morals right out the window for a freebie

I see Trevor Sinclair has been kept away this week (should have been on Jim White's show on Tuesday and with Alan Brazil this morning). I suspect he's been told to keep a low profile and will be brought back slowly to the fold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.