Talksport

The bloke is a snake oil salesman. Purposely shit stirring, bullshitting and mis interpreting facts to cause trouble.

He is also very weird, over praises guests on shows and just makes some really odd comments to fill up air time. Just now he said "we will soon be building up to the mid year world Cup which we are now getting used to".

Are we? I'm fucking not, the idea is mad as Bat shit and it is still a stupid fucking idea all in the name of money.
What with that and Friday evening (other days are available) football.
Games nearly gone...

Trevor Sinclair looks to have committed career suicide. I don’t know how to link tweets, but he’s basically just said, about 20m ago, ‘why should black and brown mourn?’ and hash tagged the queen.
He is nothing but a racist twat who has benefitted enormously as a shit footballer and is a big part of why we still have racism issues today.

Really should keep his opinions to himself.

seems Mr Souness has caught the latest mutation of the talkshite virus, get well soon Graeme

How do you tweet Talksport about a current topic? Can anyone tell me?

You hear them reading tweets but I can never find the topic they're talking about.
I'm raging about Stuart Pearce wanting to take a game off us and play it overseas to generate more money. More money for who? Fans done over again to further line the billionaire owner's pockets?

You hear them reading tweets but I can never find the topic they're talking about.
I'm raging about Stuart Pearce wanting to take a game off us and play it overseas to generate more money. More money for who? Fans done over again to further line the billionaire owner's pockets?
NFL fans in the US can feel really aggrieved, they only get a regular 8 games at home, some games get shifted to the UK.

To be honest if Stuart Pearce was still city manager I'd want our games to be played overseas, as far away as fuc#ing possible :-)

NFL fans in the US can feel really aggrieved, they only get a regular 8 games at home, some games get shifted to the UK.
That's not right at all. Although, the culture seems very different. The importance of match day and following your club all over, though thick and thin isn't the same. They can't really be compared.
And to be honest, American football is on for so long, and play is so interrupted that you're probably better off watching it on the tele.

That's not right at all. Although, the culture seems very different. The importance of match day and following your club all over, though thick and thin isn't the same. They can't really be compared.
And to be honest, American football is on for so long, and play is so interrupted that you're probably better off watching it on the tele.
or not watching it at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.