Talksport

Hope you don’t take any of my replies to you too seriously, mate. Whilst I disagree with your view of DS I do admire how you keep chilled when you get called all sorts whenever you mention it. You keep being you. :-)
It’s because he is a disciple of Jordanism. Listens to nothing and then tells you why he’s right.

It’s either that or he’s into flipping his car on the way to his dealer at 6am, to get back before Harvey wakes up…

Hope you don’t take any of my replies to you too seriously, mate. Whilst I disagree with your view of DS I do admire how you keep chilled when you get called all sorts whenever you mention it. You keep being you. :-)

Thanks mate I don’t , my mam as been called a slut and should have swallowed instead , everything sweet mate , enjoy the game

It’s because he is a disciple of Jordanism. Listens to nothing and then tells you why he’s right.

It’s either that or he’s into flipping his car on the way to his dealer at 6am, to get back before Harvey wakes up…

I don’t drive mate been banned for being off my head , fucking Harvey you are off your head

I know there is a minimum allocation of seats that has to be made available to go to away supporters, but is there a maximum?

Given that the ‘istree clubs did away with the splitting gate receipts many moons ago, and in these troubled Financial Times (football), wouldnt a home club without a high percentage attendance, want to maximise their income by any means by giving more space to away supporters, if the demand is there?

Or is there rules/issues with policing/stewarding?
Let alone the affect on the home team!
To be fair most premier league clubs almost sell out, they just build grounds with a capacity to suit the expectation ranging from 30 - 70K ..Policing away fans is an issue hence Premier league away tickets are greatly restricted, FA Cup allocations are far more generous = different atmosphere (and better in most cases). when i started going away we always stood on the terracing so loads of opportunities to get a txt aside from derbies. (incl. Liverpool and Everton away as they are so close) London games.....you could get into nearly all FA Cup aside

Thanks mate I don’t , my mam as been called a slut and should have swallowed instead , everything sweet mate , enjoy the game
Jack...Mate, apologies, i get a bit excitable when i hear any support for any right wing c**nts on a Manchester (City) site, ignore me... i just think the trickle down economics that Jordan spouts is bollocks and people like him pretend its the only way a society could operates when in reality its a pretty failed social system. School kids in Manchester should be taught why Marx and Engels were so heavily influenced by what they saw in Manchester, Capitalism serves the very few,,,....and often lucky ones at that, (who your parents are, what school you went to, who's form master fondled who......Jordan may have done well for himself (but imagine listening to someone telling you that over a pint FFS!! but to me comes across as bit clueless and lucky (and probably a bit of a Walter Mitty) but pretends to be an authority on all things 'business like' but when you analyse what he says in reality he just tries to shoe horn more that two syllable words in to try and convince himself that he's bright..... i would avoid him like the plague if i ever saw him in the vault of my local (and i have met him before and so this feeling is substantiated).....but each to their own

"would haaland be happy being the first in a clubs greatest world stars (ignoring many before) and would he be better suited being the star at real and the next in line" fuck off Paul Ross

Jack...Mate, apologies, i get a bit excitable when i hear any support for any right wing c**nts on a Manchester (City) site, ignore me... i just think the trickle down economics that Jordan spouts is bollocks and people like him pretend its the only way a society could operates when in reality its a pretty failed social system. School kids in Manchester should be taught why Marx and Engels were so heavily influenced by what they saw in Manchester, Capitalism serves the very few,,,....and often lucky ones at that, (who your parents are, what school you went to, who's form master fondled who......Jordan may have done well for himself (but imagine listening to someone telling you that over a pint FFS!! but to me comes across as bit clueless and lucky (and probably a bit of a Walter Mitty) but pretends to be an authority on all things 'business like' but when you analyse what he says in reality he just tries to shoe horn more that two syllable words in to try and convince himself that he's bright..... i would avoid him like the plague if i ever saw him in the vault of my local (and i have met him before and so this feeling is substantiated).....but each to their own

Fair fucks with your reply I genuinely get what you saying but he gets shit for whatever reason , am anything but right wing what he says right in my opinion some City fans don’t like him cause he says certain things we had to field squad of 23 instead of 25 , we also got fined a few quid , then they follow it he failed at Palace , he tried with them and lost a few quid and the basically gave to Parish , cause he has no cash he Dad played for Palace .

A lot of City fans hate anyone who says anything against the club am not assed cause am City fan I have gone from 82 , sometimes we get called out for whatever and some of it fair game , up the blues and if you lot looking at post am not drugs but some of you lot compare David Silva to Messi and then it becomes embarrassing

I think American college football is the closest in terms of passion. It’s incredible. The university I cheer for is Michigan and we draw 115k a game at home and away games are mostly around the Midwest so travel isn’t that bad. Some 6-7 hour drives but the experience is a blast. I would love to live in England where travel isn’t that long.
Ah the Big House...;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.