Talksport

Does owning houses make you more intelligent?
I can confirm the answer is no and I can confirm Jordan is a fucking gobshite of the highest order regardless of him being in the TS studio or standing outside Sinatras in one of his shit shiny shirts.
I'm not sure what I can confirm about our Jack74 though, he's a curious egg to say the least.
Love you really @Jack74

Behave with them two , Jordan knows his stuff , fair enough that you are millionaire with a couple of gaffs in Marbs like him
Hes never wrong. All talk and no substance really. Just him being right, all of the time. Its boring. We all know those people and they are shit (Unless you value people with property and millions which is fair enough)

Calling Jordan seems fine on here , look at the state of you lot it’s proper embarrassing , some of you lot have nothing better to do slag Hinchcliffe ( 5 1 ) , Richards motm in the 6 1 and Jordan who miles more intelligent than all ov you , proper sad
Wont get me biting at that one mate:-)

All these replies , just say David Silva pass at the shithole was better than GIo’s ball to Rosler , you lot make me laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.