Talksport

I'm a fan of Talksport and listen most days. However, I've recently realised they filter posts on their Facebook page.

This isn't some paranoid, 'the media are bias' rant but their admin review each post and then often don't include posts they disagree with.

I corrected a Liverpool fan the other day that claimed Nunez had only played 3 games. I informed him that he has played in every game bar the 3 he was suspended for. There was no rude words, no insults but it wasn't posted. I tried again. Still wasn't allowed. I've since been going back checking my previous posts and lots are missing.

They make up a story, post it for readers to discuss but then don't allow certain opinions. What a joke!

I'm a fan of Talksport and listen most days. However, I've recently realised they filter posts on their Facebook page.

This isn't some paranoid, 'the media are bias' rant but their admin review each post and then often don't include posts they disagree with.

I corrected a Liverpool fan the other day that claimed Nunez had only played 3 games. I informed him that he has played in every game bar the 3 he was suspended for. There was no rude words, no insults but it wasn't posted. I tried again. Still wasn't allowed. I've since been going back checking my previous posts and lots are missing.

They make up a story, post it for readers to discuss but then don't allow certain opinions. What a joke!
But are you or anyone else surprised? It's a horrible, gutter level radio station. Just look at the level of the presenters for goodness sake not to mention the content they come out with. Why anyone listens to this rancid output is beyond me. Particularly City fans. The station is a complete disgrace from start to finish.

Akanji interview on Talksport.

Unfortunately with thickie Jim White. If only they could ask relevant , intelligent questions. He is always looking for a headline, not getting it from this lad.

AKANJI
Talks well, but shite he was a Rag -;)

Id do exactly the same if I were the person vetting City comments on there. So for them to say there cannot be bias would be complete and utter shite (unless they do vet the vetters.)

Akanji interview on Talksport.

Unfortunately with thickie Jim White. If only they could ask relevant , intelligent questions. He is always looking for a headline, not getting it from this lad.

AKANJI
Talks well, but shite he was a Rag -;)
I turned it off when all he was asking Akanji was about Haaland.

There was a blue on earlier (around 4.30pm) disguising themselves as a utd fan. Superb wumming pal, properly riled Goldstein and the following caller who was a rag from Nottingham (spoke like he had a shoe in his mouth like all East Midlanders).

And your a fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.