Talksport

I lasted about 30 seconds. Utterly awful.

Agbonlahor trying to have “bantz” with a wolves fan … fuck me
Missed the call with the city fan then! Poor guy was just trying to talk about Akanji but O’hara cant get over the fact that we sometimes have empty seats in the first round of the carabao cup

I listened to the end of Adrian Durham in the car on the way back from our game, then turned it off as soon the phone-in started.

O'Hara & Agbonlahor are absolutely dreadful, turned it off and put some music on instead.

They're that bad they make Jason Cundy look like Gab Marcotti

Heard Jordan for a couple of minutes this morning, makes my skin crawl. Just those little scripted whoppers he throws in. e.g. George Best was for a while undisputed the best in the world, no one could lace his boots. Fair enough you might think but Jordan was born in 1967 and by 72 Best was an alcoholic trapsing over to Marbella every other week so nothing he ever witnessed or could have a view on. Eusebio or Pele not in the shake up?
As others have said its just a comfort blanket to tell people what they wany to hear.

Heard Jordan for a couple of minutes this morning, makes my skin crawl. Just those little scripted whoppers he throws in. e.g. George Best was for a while undisputed the best in the world, no one could lace his boots. Fair enough you might think but Jordan was born in 1967 and by 72 Best was an alcoholic trapsing over to Marbella every other week so nothing he ever witnessed or could have a view on. Eusebio or Pele not in the shake up?
As others have said its just a comfort blanket to tell people what they wany to hear.
Cruyff 10 times better than best,what legacy as best left behind being a drunken bum,Cruyff’s legacy still runs through football today in Manchester City

Everyone could lace his drinks though

the sports bar was ok with cundy and goldstein despite goldsteins obvious bias about utd.
but now they have that cretin ohara on there its just shite.

the sports bar was ok with cundy and goldstein despite goldsteins obvious bias about utd.
but now they have that cretin ohara on there its just shite.
Goldstein is a no mark unfunny **** who single handedly ruined Soccer am when he took over from Lovejoy.He is a biased rag twat whose only expertise is snooker and pool, two pub sports

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.