Talksport

I’m hearing and seeing it less and less, might just be me.

In seasons gone by I’d get texts off Rags and Scousers taking the piss, not had a single one this season… becusse there aren’t any
Funnily enough I've not heard the empty seats bollocks for a while.
I put it to a Rag I know that they don't mention it because there are plenty of empties at The Theatre of Shite these days despite giving away thousands of tickets or selling them for £1.99.
Also mentioned their shit fans leaving our place after 34 minutes and the empties in the away end at the previous Derby at ours.
His only answer was that lots of blues left Wembley early v Gillingham in 1999.
Put it to him that he's living in the 90s and asked if he'd sent his reply as a text message on his Nokia.
Not heard anything since....

Max Rushden can't help himself having a dig at every opportunity. It's as inevitable as it is tiresome. Before discussing our match yesterday he starts off by referring the audience to a Guardian article which says football is really depressing at the moment and is being ruined by our business model. He then calls our club out for not condemning the Hillsborough chants last week (it's wasn't about Hillsborough you daft ****) and then pours scorn on Peps, in his words, "kind of apology" in his press conference.

All this before even talking about the actual match yesterday.

The bloke is boring and an unfunny c*nt. His constant references to 90s football players is tiresome and not funny.

The bloke is boring and an unfunny c*nt. His constant references to 90s football players is tiresome and not funny.
He's a fucking prat who thinks he's irreverent, witty and alternative. He ruins anything he comes into contact with. I love Hawksbee and Jacobs but when he Co hosted for three days a week for a year I didn't listen. He's an insufferable bore.

He's a fucking prat who thinks he's irreverent, witty and alternative. He ruins anything he comes into contact with. I love Hawksbee and Jacobs but when he Co hosted for three days a week for a year I didn't listen. He's an insufferable bore.

And Charlie Baker is a massive upgrade he rarely is snide about us.

Rushden is awful and a has been a City hater for years and he has some slur to make about City every weekend. He is an arse licker of the highest order and believes the old order of Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Spurs should never have been challenged.

They go after everyone PaddyPower.

The emptyhad stuff is dying now, as we’re literally selling out every game, even against sides like Copenhagen midweek.

Give it another season and we won’t hear it at all.
It seems to me Paddy is taking the piss out of the people taking the piss

Rushden is awful and a has been a City hater for years and he has some slur to make about City every weekend. He is an arse licker of the highest order and believes the old order of Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Spurs should never have been challenged.
Spurs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.