Talksport

Max Rushden can't help himself having a dig at every opportunity. It's as inevitable as it is tiresome. Before discussing our match yesterday he starts off by referring the audience to a Guardian article which says football is really depressing at the moment and is being ruined by our business model. He then calls our club out for not condemning the Hillsborough chants last week (it's wasn't about Hillsborough you daft ****) and then pours scorn on Peps, in his words, "kind of apology" in his press conference.

All this before even talking about the actual match yesterday.

He has 40+ years of hope watching Man City dominate the league and be constantly better than his team the rag southern kunt!

He has 40+ years of hope watching Man City dominate the league and be constantly better than his team the rag southern kunt!

He claims to be a Cambridge Utd die hard but he also supports Spuds who are the big team that wins stuff, he obviously doesn’t do irony, he’s a bed wetting **** who along with his miscreant sidekick have made Sundays mornings on TS a no go for me.

He claims to be a Cambridge Utd die hard but he also supports Spuds who are the big team that wins stuff, he obviously doesn’t do irony, he’s a bed wetting **** who along with his miscreant sidekick have made Sundays mornings on TS a no go for me.

That made me spat my brew out lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.