Talksport

I have a dipper and rag mate who have never ever attended either shithole in the 17 years I have known them. They give me that shite all the fucking time.
Does it go something like..."Yer can't get tickets.......The game's changed and I've lost interest, to tell you the truth......It's all about money these days........." Etc, etc.

Scum

Jordan showing his colours again, he seems to have a problem with Rishi Sunak whilst saying Liz Trust wasn't that bad! Along with his proven dislike with middle eastern owners along with never employing a foreign manager. There seems to be a common theme with this clown.
I'm sure there are other examples of his xenophobia/racism.

Heard it the other day, as funny as cancer. It is also sounded cringe and desperate.

Don't pay attention to betting adds, scum industry.
Why is it a “scum industry”? It’s a business driven by demand. Just like people who drink responsibly most people who bet do so within their means and enjoy it. Alcoholics and gambling addicts are an unfortunate consequence of those that can’t act responsibly. However, bookmakers are now doing their best to help addicts, self exclusion and betting limits should help but an addict will always find a way.

And Charlie Baker is a massive upgrade he rarely is snide about us.
Are you sure? A while ago he was doing one of those quizzes where he’s trying to win money for charity. He had 5 clues, each one about a player, it was Bernardo, he claimed after he didn’t win the money he didn’t know who Bernardo Silva was, lying fucker.

Are you sure? A while ago he was doing one of those quizzes where he’s trying to win money for charity. He had 5 clues, each one about a player, it was Bernardo, he claimed after he didn’t win the money he didn’t know who Bernardo Silva was, lying fucker.

Apart from Torquay I doubt he watches much sport tbh, he does just seem to be there for the comedy aspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.