Talksport

I can tell you that perving it is a lot more rife in the Middle East having spent some time there.

The trip to Qatar was probably too expensive for the usual riff raff who cause trouble which is why there was no fighting.
Funny how 60000 Argentines and 30000 Moroccans could afford the trip. I think the demonising of Qatar by the western Media had a massive impact on people choosing to go.

Oh do fuck off. Some journo being interviewed today about the league Cup games and asked for Newcastle hopes of winning it he said "they'll be looking closely at the City Liverpool game as that takes out one of the teams who between them have dominated this competition for the last 5 years."

Jesus christ!

Oh do fuck off. Some journo being interviewed today about the league Cup games and asked for Newcastle hopes of winning it he said "they'll be looking closely at the City Liverpool game as that takes out one of the teams who between them have dominated this competition for the last 5 years."

Jesus christ!
Fuck me not this shit again.

The same was said in 18/19 when we won 14 on the trot and they won 6 on the trot. Somehow we was both on a 20 game unbeaten run.

I suppose we're both dominating the Premier league as well.

Fuck me not this shit again.

The same was said in 18/19 when we won 14 on the trot and they won 6 on the trot. Somehow we was both on a 20 game unbeaten run.

I suppose we're both dominating the Premier league as well.

Eh?

The comments were about the League cup.

I know they was.

And I was referring to the fact they said similar to the run in during 18/19.
And I also added they might as well say the same about the Premier league, you know like we've won 4 out the last 5 and them 1 in 5.

Yeah?

Fair enough. They might think we've already lost the league though.

I know they was.

And I was referring to the fact they said similar to the run in during 18/19.
And I also added they might as well say the same about the Premier league, you know like we've won 4 out the last 5 and them 1 in 5.

Yeah?
They already say that about the PL ;-)

There were some very thought provoking stories, eg, “my son has turned into a fish finger”
Elite top level journalism
33b604333768852484f8631426aaf528.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.