Talksport

Amazing !!
Half an hour ago , our academy was a sham and a farce.
Now we have them saying that more money should be spent improving coaching and facilities for young players!

You are right of course. I only heard five minutes as I had my tea. The issue though is that this sort of vile unfair criticism on a national radio station does damage us as a club. It has a slow drip drip impact which affects people, especially young gullible fans, who don't know anything about the history of football. Look at the comments in the German media from people like Rumenigge saying City are just an oil club with no history. This sort of stuff sticks. We can't ignore all of it because we have to stand up for ourselves. A boycott of advertisers using Talksport would be a start. The least we should do is make it clear to scum like Collymore and Saggers they are not welcome at our club.

The cartel clubs are all in the same business as a lot of the media. You have all this so called 'hatred' between them, but it's mainly the fans, & when it comes down to it, they are all part of the same cosy club who join together when they want something doing. Off the pitch, Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool as clubs all back each other up & their stoogse in the media, would much rather have things as they were, then as they are. Same with Bayern, AC Milan etc.

One day they may all realise that it's City the need to be nice to, but chances are it will just be a natural progression as the old guard which currently infect the media, are balanced out by people who accept the modern football world as it is.

On this most beautiful of days, don't let a pair of knobheads like Collymore and Saggers and Talkshite radio spoil your amusement. Enjoy their pain and treat their bile with the contempt it deserves.

The biased cunts are truly hurting - thrashing about blaming us for everything. To be fair had we known this was gonna happen we would have hired vanNutjob for them and paid his wages but nope this is all their own doing.

Saggers and Doggymore can shout as much as they like times have changed and its time for sad sacks like these two to just get used to it.

And yep I would happily see them all banned from the Etihad - GPC style.

Glad I didn't hear the pair of City hating cunts. I don't mind honest constructive criticism but it sounds like they were off on a City bashing rant for no other reason than our brilliant start after being written off by them has made them look even bigger cunts than usual.
The club are rightly proud of our academy and I'm in two minds how they should react to this. Personally I'd ban the cunts and their station from the stadium and campus. I suspect our owners will take a more pragmatic and less provocative approach, although I wouldn't be surprised to see a journo ridiculing them in print in return for some favour or other. We can't just ignore shit like this. I hope they every time a blue spots one of these cunts at a game they give them the dogs abuse.

They've just slagged City off [again] for signing Denayer for five years and then for loaning him out for a year at Galatasaray. "Either play him or flog him" says Collymore. Wasn't 'sun shines from his arse' Beckham loaned out to Preston twenty odd years ago for the same reason that Denayer is now?

The biased cunts are truly hurting - thrashing about blaming us for everything. To be fair had we known this was gonna happen we would have hired vanNutjob for them and paid his wages but nope this is all their own doing.

Saggers and Doggymore can shout as much as they like times have changed and its time for sad sacks like these two to just get used to it.

And yep I would happily see them all banned from the Etihad - GPC style.

I agree.

Criticism is fair enough but malice is not. Tell them to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.