Talksport

Simon Jordan whose only contribution to the world of football was nearly busting one of its clubs years ago ........... honestly I fooking despair at why folk want to listen to an opinion of these sort of wankers
OhhhI don't know :-)

He's given Darren Farley plenty of rope to hang the berk :-)

The Rooney line is comedy gold

Pennant, Agbonlahor, and Jamie bloody O'Hara - who the fuck...........?
Broadcasting greats, the lot of 'em!
As soon as I start having to decipher Goldstein waffling on at 5pm as if he's got his motormouth open, trying to talk with a bucketful of M&M's in it, and then his gormless buddy Darren Bent comes on trying to match him for speed of mouth, it makes me appreciate P.M on radio four more and more each day.

Pennant, Agbonlahor, and Jamie bloody O'Hara - who the fuck...........?
Broadcasting greats, the lot of 'em!
As soon as I start having to decipher Goldstein waffling on at 5pm as if he's got his motormouth open, trying to talk with a bucketful of M&M's in it, and then his gormless buddy Darren Bent comes on trying to match him for speed of mouth, it makes me appreciate P.M on radio four more and more each day.
What’s the point of Goldstein and Bent? I flick through the radio if I’m driving and they had a segment as an example:

Name 5 chocolate bars

Wtf, they just talk vacuous shite like a couple of primary school kids

It’s just Rag Radio, those three pricks you mention, plus White and Jordan who manage to talk about the Rags every day.

Glad I’m retired, don’t ever put it on now.

What’s the point of Goldstein and Bent? I flick through the radio if I’m driving and they had a segment as an example:

Name 5 chocolate bars

Wtf, they just talk vacuous shite like a couple of primary school kids

It’s just Rag Radio, those three pricks you mention, plus White and Jordan who manage to talk about the Rags every day.

Glad I’m retired, don’t ever put it on now.
Reason is Bent isn't very bright, not his fault and Goldstein thinks he is funny and better, thing is I remember his time on Soccer AM and he was found out to be a lot of a clown HONK! HONK!

Reason is Bent isn't very bright, not his fault and Goldstein thinks he is funny and better, thing is I remember his time on Soccer AM and he was found out to be a lot of a clown HONK! HONK!
Channelling his Inner Krusty the Klown/'Bulldog' Briscoe no doubt..honk! honk!

Had it on from 10am Jordan and White not one mention of the offside goal,they mentioned rags are back and all looking forward to the Arsenal rags game next Sunday,utter coonts switched off now 11-20.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.