Talksport

Just turned on Talksport to see what they said about the game last night.Murphy,Jordan and White saying our fans are entitled for booing and Gollum Murphy said it wouldn't happen at Klanfield.Turned the radio off

Must admit I had it on for the 2 hour drive home last night to laugh at the spurs fans with an added bonus of TOJ doing a turn.

The final caller just before midnight was comedy gold.....Levy is to blame for everything, hopes they lose every game to get rid of him, should demo on the pitch every match and ranting about spursy being because of Levy.

Danny Murphy, you're a lying Scouse c*nt!

You don't get Liverpool fans booing the Liverpool team. Is that right Danny?!

Screenshot_20230120-131041~2.png

Anfield Negativity Is Not A New Sensation – Liverpool’s Boo Boys Down The Years​

by Michael Nevin | Nov 10, 2017

EVEN in the impatient world of modern football, Liverpool supporters around the world are still famed for their loyal, unswerving support. Those of us who go to the game however, know a different side to Anfield and as recently as half time against Huddersfield Town a fortnight ago, boos rang round after a goalless first period.

Must admit I had it on for the 2 hour drive home last night to laugh at the spurs fans with an added bonus of TOJ doing a turn.

The final caller just before midnight was comedy gold.....Levy is to blame for everything, hopes they lose every game to get rid of him, should demo on the pitch every match and ranting about spursy being because of Levy.
I don't listen to it, and my blood pressure thanks me for it. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in chez OHara last night, mind.

Danny Murphy, you're a lying Scouse c*nt!

You don't get Liverpool fans booing the Liverpool team. Is that right Danny?!

View attachment 66575

Anfield Negativity Is Not A New Sensation – Liverpool’s Boo Boys Down The Years​

by Michael Nevin | Nov 10, 2017

EVEN in the impatient world of modern football, Liverpool supporters around the world are still famed for their loyal, unswerving support. Those of us who go to the game however, know a different side to Anfield and as recently as half time against Huddersfield Town a fortnight ago, boos rang round after a goalless first period.
Jesus, they’ve literally no shame or self awareness have they !

I don't listen to it, and my blood pressure thanks me for it. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in chez OHara last night, mind.
I ponder the plus/negative on the walk back to the car....should I flood the car with music or laugh at gammons... music was winning by a distance at HT but as the evening progressed it was a shoe-in. Just got to ignore the presenters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.