Talksport

Shit station the end ......... sorry if you listen to it then your not right either :(

You listening to folk who are either pissheads ........ been done for drink driving or assaults on females and there telling others how it should be done ......... and amongst the lot you have a man who nearly killed a club off telling other owners how to run there clubs ............ wish the station would go bust sadly if folk are gonna listen then it’s never gonna happen ...........

Shit station the end ......... sorry if you listen to it then your not right either :(

You listening to folk who are either pissheads ........ been done for drink driving or assaults on females and there telling others how it should be done ......... and amongst the lot you have a man who nearly killed a club off telling other owners how to run there clubs ............ wish the station would go bust sadly if folk are gonna listen then it’s never gonna happen ...........
3iS8.gif

Why do broadcasters rate Twatterface? He spoke to Graham Potter like shit yesterday then was fawning over Klopp and congratulated him on a draw at home. The bloke is nauseating and a nerd. He's lost in his own delusion that he is some great broadcaster.

He is shit scared of Klopp that’s why managers like pep and potter ain’t going to have a go at him for a shit question Klopp would bite his head of!

Danny Murphy, you're a lying Scouse c*nt!

You don't get Liverpool fans booing the Liverpool team. Is that right Danny?!

View attachment 66575

Anfield Negativity Is Not A New Sensation – Liverpool’s Boo Boys Down The Years​

by Michael Nevin | Nov 10, 2017

EVEN in the impatient world of modern football, Liverpool supporters around the world are still famed for their loyal, unswerving support. Those of us who go to the game however, know a different side to Anfield and as recently as half time against Huddersfield Town a fortnight ago, boos rang round after a goalless first period.

I remember being at Anfield, and it’s the only time I have ever seen a player booed onto the pitch from the bench, Igor Biscan, would definately have a different view, to leave something on them Murphy

I remember being at Anfield, and it’s the only time I have ever seen a player booed onto the pitch from the bench, Igor Biscan, would definately have a different view, to leave something on them Murphy
Not having a go but can you spot the spelling mistake? Probably the one word that has more spelling mistakes than any other! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.