Talksport

“Arteta, he’s played a blinder….
Out of thr FA Cup, no european football so he’s not bothered because he’s trying to keep his players fresh as they want to win the premier league…Arteta has had an absolute worldie tonight”

THEM EXACT WORDS SPOKEN TONIGHT ON LIVE RADIO!!!!

Imagine if they had won?

This radio station needs banning - surely there is some kind of authority/regulator to stop this kind of shite? I would rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than listen to this for another 5mins which i’ll never get back.

They are still in Europe

Just posted in the media thread but did anyone else this morning (just after 6am) hear Natalie Sawyer ask Tony Cascarino if "Ake meant that goal last night as a shot or a cross" to which Cascarino replied "I will give him the benifit of doubt but he didnt hit it with any conviction"
Still cant quite believe anyone who knows anything about football in any way could even ask that question?

Not listened for years

Only good things were ‘around the ground’ on match day and live commentary matches

Everything else is embarrassing talk for kids

Not listened for years

Only good things were ‘around the ground’ on match day and live commentary matches

Same. Don't listen to their crappy daytime shows but Match day is not bad.
Boxing and Horse racing is pretty good too.
Podcasts are the way to go for decent football analysis.

Just posted in the media thread but did anyone else this morning (just after 6am) hear Natalie Sawyer ask Tony Cascarino if "Ake meant that goal last night as a shot or a cross" to which Cascarino replied "I will give him the benifit of doubt but he didnt hit it with any conviction"
Still cant quite believe anyone who knows anything about football in any way could even ask that question?
Who exactly would he of been passing too? Lol

Not listened for years

It’s 7 years since I stopped tuning in, it’s just there to rile fans up and kerching they phone in, I just read about talkshite on here.

It’s 7 years since I stopped tuning in, it’s just there to rile fans up and kerching they phone in, I just read about talkshite on here.
I don't listen to it, and judging by the comments on here I'm not missing much. But it wouldn't be the BlueMoon forum if the TalkSport topic wasn't on our screens somewhere or other. A bit like references to 'blond haired shitbags on trains,' or 'Dave Whelan's broken leg,' part of BlueMoon's DNA I expect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.