Talksport

Simon Jordan is a complete wanker and a huge hypocrite

Thinks he's right about everything and everyone else is wrong and thinks he knows everything when in fact the only thing he knows is how to ruin businesses.

For 2 years he kept going on about about it was wrong about hosting the world cup in Qatar and rasied human rights issues. He then went on an all expenses paid jolly up with Jim Shite to Qatar to watch the world cup and took selfies of himself smiling with high ranking Qatri officials.

He's so fucking vain that when he gets up in the morning he probably looks in the mirror and blows himself a kiss.

He's a real life Patrick Bateman but without the murders

I just love these cultural references…I had Jordan down as a self possessed tosser but now I see him as English Psycho…

I just love these cultural references…I had Jordan down as a self possessed tosser but now I see him as English Psycho…

Do Arsenal fans hate the media as much as us, or do you feel your club generally gets an easy ride from the sports journalists?

That’s a relief. For a moment there I thought there was going to be a black pundit on TV who members of Bluemoon don’t think gets work at least partly because of their race.
Which is ironic considering the main Man City-related pundit on TV is a black man.

There are plenty of shit white male pundits out there as well but oddly nobody goes on about wokeness or box-ticking.

Do Arsenal fans hate the media as much as us, or do you feel your club generally gets an easy ride from the sports journalists?

Good question. I think there is generally a bias amongst all fans to focus on the negative media attention their club gets rather than the occasional positive but for me, undoubtedly, I sense a media bias against Arsenal. They seem to fawn over Man Utd and Liverpool. Examples? Arteta gets animated on the touch line and it’s criticised by the press and broadcasters but no one complains when Klopp does it or Ferguson and Mourinho before. So, yes, we do feel hard done by.

Which is ironic considering the main Man City-related pundit on TV is a black man.

There are plenty of shit white male pundits out there as well but oddly nobody goes on about wokeness or box-ticking.

I like Micah Richards. Great personality, fair also and winds up the likes of Carragher, Keane and Neville which is funny. He is also fair when it comes to Arsenal. I remember in what post match analysis he asked the question as to why everyone seems to pile in on us. He couldn’t see why? Top man.

Good question. I think there is generally a bias amongst all fans to focus on the negative media attention their club gets rather than the occasional positive but for me, undoubtedly, I sense a media bias against Arsenal. They seem to fawn over Man Utd and Liverpool. Examples? Arteta gets animated on the touch line and it’s criticised by the press and broadcasters but no one complains when Klopp does it or Ferguson and Mourinho before. So, yes, we do feel hard done by.
I think there is a pecking order. United and LFC mostly get sycophantic coverage and certainly a better press than Arsenal. Until recently Chelsea have had a bad press but that seems to have changed under the new regime. Spurs usually get more positive coverage than West Ham who often get mocked in the media whether they deserve it or not.
City get terrible coverage and have had for the last ten years. The main reason for this commercial bias. An anti-City story gets huge traction online because the audience is dominated by fans of LFC and MUFC who despise us. The rest of the PL clubs get mostly ignored apart from some patronising stories about Brentford and Brighton. I believe the English sports press is the worst in the world and goes out of its way to find negative angles on stories instead of celebrating the beautiful game. Most matchgoing fans despise the football press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.