Talksport

I saw mention on here last week of the following (but the thread is now over 2000 posts and I haven't got a clue where to start looking - hence the question) - rather than indulging in all the alleged subterfuge, after the FFP rules had become unfit for purpose, having been sabotaged by the cartel, would there have been anything stopping SM simply making a loan of a billion or 2 to the club - bearing in mind debt had ceased to be an issue re ffp?

I saw mention on here last week of the following (but the thread is now over 2000 posts and I haven't got a clue where to start looking - hence the question) - rather than indulging in all the alleged subterfuge, after the FFP rules had become unfit for purpose, having been sabotaged by the cartel, would there have been anything stopping SM simply making a loan of a billion or 2 to the club - bearing in mind debt had ceased to be an issue re ffp?
Should have done that, exactly the same as the 1.6b Chelsea and nearly 200m Leicester have written off.

I think there is a pecking order. United and LFC mostly get sycophantic coverage and certainly a better press than Arsenal. Until recently Chelsea have had a bad press but that seems to have changed under the new regime. Spurs usually get more positive coverage than West Ham who often get mocked in the media whether they deserve it or not.
City get terrible coverage and have had for the last ten years. The main reason for this commercial bias. An anti-City story gets huge traction online because the audience is dominated by fans of LFC and MUFC who despise us. The rest of the PL clubs get mostly ignored apart from some patronising stories about Brentford and Brighton. I believe the English sports press is the worst in the world and goes out of its way to find negative angles on stories instead of celebrating the beautiful game. Most matchgoing fans despise the football press.
Really should be able to double like posts.

There is no one else in Football I despise more, I don't listen to the twat on Talkshite ,caught a bit on you tube where he was trying to mull a city fan, according to him we are guilty and were guilty when CAS exonerated us , we only got away with it on a technicality . Hate the **** more than Piers Morgan and that's saying something.
He’s just a sad **** that lost loads of money, the love of his life and now has to pretend to be edgy working as an influencer for a click-bait audience.

It‘s fairly sad to be fair and a consequence of the world wanting 24 hour entertainment.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.