Talksport

Will you stop shitting it ( I thought I was bad)!!
Surely you can see how powerful influential and important we are now. So we may get a punitive slap on the wrists - if anything. To be quite honest, win on Saturday and they can sentence us all to a 5 year stretch in Strangeways for all I care. And give us a giant asterisk - we'll know what really happened.
giphy.gif

Not sure what you're inference is with that?
Being made to appear cheats by jealous, poorly run rivals, setting and resetting the rules - and then applying them selectively against one club, probably doesn't have a funny gif.
Sadly until we are cleared and I believe we will be, there will always be suspicion on our achievements, maybe it's what the hateful clubs have intended all along.

Until we are cleared enjoy the ride and the hate and revel in it, because again I am convinced even they know we are innocent and that makes them hurt even more.

Last edited:
Sadly until we are cleared and I believe we will be, there will always be suspicion on our achievements, maybe what the hateful clubs have intended all along.

Until we are cleared enjoy the ride and the hate and revel in it, because again I am convinced even they know we are innocent and that makes them hurt even more.
Wasn't sure - but think we're on the same page

I am , I can't see the club messing up and basically cheating BUT...

I am also not sure that our evidence is "irrefutable" if it was, would this "investigation" not already be sorted?

No. Because even if the evidence is "irrefutable" its only "irrefutable" if the investigation and adjudication is not corrupted.
All the clubs moves so far have been to make sure the process is fair or at least fairer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.