Talksport

That can also work the other way, mate. If they had anything clear against us, why has it taken them four years?
It can also work the other way in our defense.

Why has it taken 4 years and lot's of court time not to clear our name?

I am playing devil's advocate with the above statement by the way, I simply cannot see we were foolish enough to basically cheat the rules.

If our irrefutable evidence is just that, it seems to have taken the PL a long time to realise it and why not accept it?

It can also work the other way in our defense.

Why has it taken 4 years and lot's of court time not to clear our name?

I am playing devil's advocate with the above statement by the way, I simply cannot see we were foolish enough to basically cheat the rules.

If our irrefutable evidence is just that, it seems to have taken the PL a long time to realise it and why not accept it?

They’ve seen the evidence but it isn’t enough but keep asking for us to give them more documentation which we don’t have to do and why it’s been so long

They’ve seen the evidence but it isn’t enough but keep asking for us to give them more documentation which we don’t have to do and why it’s been so long
My only concern is a simple one.

IF we have done nothing wrong and are squeaky clean, would we not want these accusations cleared with haste?

As said earlier I am convinced we are innocent but I do have a worry that our irrefutable evidence may be not that!

IF we have done nothing wrong and are squeaky clean, would we not want these accusations cleared with haste?

As said earlier I am convinced we are innocent but I do have a worry that our irrefutable evidence may be not that!
When the process is set by PL and judged by PL appointed assessors, it is important to clear any matters concerning procedure and independence at pre-trial stage.
As far as I know, we do not yet know the details of the charges as PL has declined to tell us so far.

All a smoke screen about we won’t show all our books when in fact we don’t have to why should we let the enemy how we do business!? It’s like the hacking by the scousers if set them up to win everything!

Don’t post it!

Don’t post it!

Don’t post it!

Don’t post it!

“Who’s had the better season : Haaland or Kane?”

That big-beak, cockney rag knew he’d wind me up and i fell for it

That's has gone on for 4 years and a lot of court cases held in private.
Yes but don't forget..City have ...according to Prestwich Blue
Now employed the man behind the ' Football is Fixed" website
Which quickly led to our club laying allegations against no other than The Premier League itself ...

I was one of the very few posters on BM ,years back who quoted detail from this website...only to be laughed at as a conspiracy nut...now Manchester City have employed the man...no one is laughing now.
This is serious.

Some of the detail I read on the site..( if true..) will blow TPL out of the water,imo,........Watch this space.

There will be an amicable resolution to all this fuss..imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.